Nestled in the stirring natural beauty along west Fort Worth’s historic Mary’s Creek rests a nearly century-old pecan orchard among majestic hills and wildflower-filled prairies. This serene corner of Fort Worth, adjacent to the esteemed estates of Montserrat, has sat unchanged for generations but is now blossoming into something even more bountiful. Not just a premier neighborhood, Montrachet is an escape into daily countryside resort living. The secure community features over 50 acres of green space with miles of hiking and biking trails, a beautiful box canyon, and thoughtful amenities. Whether your dream home has a sunset view or is placed carefully amid giant oaks and pecans, it is here, just waiting for you to build it.
The allure of this enchanting location is boundless – its availability will not be. Come visit us today to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Montrachet will be the premier neighborhood in Fort Worth by providing the most naturally beautiful and scenic lots in the DFW area with a focus on security, community, spectacular homes, and unique amenities which promote a healthy outdoor lifestyle, all within the city limits.
Natural wonder meets modern luxury
- 169 lots on 254 acres.
- Avg. lot size ~1.0 acre (range from .25 to 7 acres).
- Lot prices from $230,000 to $2,000,000.
- 24-hour manned security with the latest in technology.
- 75-year old pecan orchard, box canyon, access to Mary’s Creek, incredible views and sunsets.
- Over 50 ac of parks and green space. Miles of hiking & biking trails.
- 850’ top elevation – possibly the highest point within Fort Worth City limits; 150’ of elevation change down to Mary’s Creek.
- Resort-style amenity center featuring a pool, outdoor cabana, cooking area, firepit, putting green, pickleball and Bocce courts, all with dramatic views.
- Outdoor pavilion in the pecan orchard perfect for hosting neighborhood events, weddings, or the simple family picnic.
- AT&T high-speed fiber and Fort Worth city services.
Resort-style concierge services being planned.
Three distinct residential areas feature a variety of lots:
- The Terrace affords dramatic views of downtown, the cliffs of Montserrat, or the sun setting over the countryside.
- The Grove abounds with large trees as well as spacious ranchettes backing up to the pasture and pecan orchard.
- The Park offers smaller lots set on charming streets with large sidewalks and beautiful landscape.
Design review process ensures consistent quality that blends seamlessly with the natural surroundings. See our Design Guidelines for more information.